Monday, October 15, 2012

Scarlet Raven's Pow Wow Blog

Thanks for stopping by to see my place on the world wide web.  I am a Sisseton and Wahpeton Dakota Indian from the plains of the Dakotas in the greatest country in the World.

American Indians/Native Americans in the United States still face third world living conditions and are a long ways from being able to take advantage of the American dream.  I hope to put forth insight into the condition of our people while adding to the discourse of creating opportunities in economic development, renewable energy development, digital communications, and being able to reach out to all of the two and a half million plus Native Americans of over 560 Indian Tribes

Please stop by my Pow Wow blogspot and feel free to let me know your thoughts.  Pidamiya

No comments:

Post a Comment